Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Let's Try This Again-Inspiration

Third time's a charm, right? My memory fails me so much, I forget about my little ol' blog constantly! Though, I feel part of my problem is a complete lack of inspiration. I have no inspiration in my life, I have no inspiration to write anything useful.

But I should have inspiration! I live five minutes from the beautiful (but cold!) West Coast, Southern California beach. I am directly off infamous Highway 1, and mere minutes from Malibu and Santa Monica. I also have three beautiful children, and an expensive camera, a new flash and diffuser, and a pretty decent amount of skill to use it all properly. Yet I never do. Why? I don't know. I keep asking myself that and I can't seem to come up with an answer or an excuse. I need to tell myself, no more excuses. Break that camera out, pop the cherry on that flash, and have some fun!

My middle child, Amelia, is turning 5 soon. Just a few short days. And her party is this weekend. That should be enough inspiration for everything. I have a lot of baking to do and decorating and I like to do a little photo shoot of the birthday girl...I should be able to keep an active blog for...at least a week, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment